Sunday, April 22, 2007

From babies on board to power teens

this writing was about how our generations has had so many different labels and why/how we got these labels. I liked this article alot because i never really realized how many bad statistics there were about our generation. i can easily relate to the struggles our generation has gone through and is still going through. my parents were divorced when i was only 1 and i had an extreamly difficult childhood visiting between two parenting styles: overprotectiveness and child neglegence. i also have had to deal with alcoholism all through my family from my dad (thats why my parents divorced) step-dad, grandpa, uncle and almost every other male in my family. so its nice to know that i am no where near wierd in those aspects because of how commonly those instances are reported.

http://sworrall.typepad.com/georgia_family_law/2007/04/the_long_term_h.html#comments

No comments: